28 July 2012

Web Finds - 28 July 2012

An Olympic WebFinds today... after sitting until early this morning watching the opening ceremony from London on TV
  1. My version of a SMASHfax - My Once Upon the Moon
  2. OTF: Many True Filofaxes, and Call for Guest Posts - The Life of The Perpetual Student
  3. My Filofax Set-Up (Inaugural Blog Post!!) - Thoughts and Exploration
  4. My horse-themed Filofax! - Krista's Filo
  5. Pocket Refills Sale/Swap - The Wonderful Life of Alice
  6. Filofax Fortnight #2 - Pride, It Leaves You Hollow
  7. Happy Families!! - Filo Obsessed
  8. Monster Rexel 420 Adjustable Punch - The Purple Pen of Doom 
  9. fit pocket dodo pad into pocket filofax! wola - Simple notes to me
  10. waxing and waning - Filofax Fixation 
  11. Welcome to Journalling School - My Life All in One Place
  12. my filofax week #14 - Paper Lovestory 
  13. My lovely Filofax Songbird in Green - Lauren Loves
  14. How I'm using my Filofax Luxe - My so called organised life 
  15. Journalling School Session 1: Recording Your Life - My Life All in One Place 
  16. Sie haben Post - Filomaniac  
  17. I may have found it... - Angel Jem's City Cottage 
  18. Flying in my Filofax - Thoughts & Exploration
  19. Poll -- Your Filo & a job interview -- RESULTS! - Honey and Filofaxes
  20. I couldn’t live without…my faithful filofax - Get Up and Go
  21. Handy Task Tabs: now for the Pocket - My Life All in One Place
  22. Putting the “F” Back in Filofax - The Zeitgeist of Zoe
  23. My Filofax Blog Planner - Another Goldfish
  24. Spontanes Filofax Meet-up in Amerang - Chaotic Perfectionist
  25. Filofax Paper Alternative - Within Dreams We Live
  26. Personal Zipped Holborn - It's My Life
  27. Tossing a Filofax Lunch Monkey - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  28. My Everyday Carry Bag - Love Those Words
  29. New Arrival!!! - LJ's Blog of Stuff
  30. filofax spot: supernatural - Paper Lovestory
  31. Retail Recommendations: City Organiser - The Life of The Perpetual Student
  32. Day 4 #Happiness - The Zeitgeist of Zoe
  33. Filofax Kendal - Imysworld
  34. Really!!! I Did That?!!! - LJ's Blog of Stuff
  35. Making Filofax Pages - Imysworld
  36. New ideas for new Tracyley - Rapunzel's World
  37. Birthday Planner pages - We really didn't need another Filofax blog 
  38. Filofax Holborn Set Up! - Pride, It leaves You Hollow
  39. Arthur C. Clark: On Pen Loop Unpredictability  - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  40. Thinning my Filofax & Avery Tabs - The Obsession - Imysworld 
  41. Filofax Blog of the Week: Crazy Suburban Mom -  My Life All in One Place
  42. An idea.... - My Once Upon The Moon.  
  43. Another Mulberry - Paper Pens Ink
  44. Filofax Pennybridge on travels - Heather Holistics
  45. Filofax Sale-O-Rama - The Zeitgeist of Zoe
  46. Philofaxy Manchester (North West) Meet Up!!! - Filo Obsessed 
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can't guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Don't forget to give your posts a title...
And here is this weeks Video Finds

















Enjoy

9 comments:

  1. Ah, Saturday morning, Philofaxy web finds and not a child in the house - pure bliss :o) Thanks Steve :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's always nice to see a comment when I surface on a Saturday morning, it's reassuring to know that the post went out ok and I don't have a panic situation!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Steve. Great selection, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Steve some really useful tips here today. I am currently downsizing from A5 to Personal and spent all day yesterday dithering over what to call each section, how many sections I needed, and what colour to make the tabs!

    The video clips above helped clarify my thoughts. Thank you Philofaxy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including my inaugural post, Steve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the FlyLady one too! Just saw it.

      Delete
  5. Saturday wouldn't be Saturday without web finds. I read and reread them all week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant to see Sue Lawley's 1970s Filofax, and even better to know that she still uses it every day. I love looking at other people's Filofaxii, especially one that old, and from someone who I admire.

    ReplyDelete