05 September 2013

How many Filofax organisers do you own?

Well we asked the question and got you to 'vote' in the poll. I used the same categories as I used in 2011 and 2009.

Interesting results.. the numbers are increasing with 'I'm in to double figures... more than 10' coming out with the highest number by a small margin.  The percentage of five or more has been steadily increasing.

We might only use one or two at the same time, but I think people like to swap around which ones are their current favourite, or swap for a particular task or say a trip or similar.

Thank you to the 674 people that voted this year.


And you will see what I mean if you look at 2011 and 2009.  So 2011 with 350 people taking part:


And 2009 with only 82 people taking part:


I think we are going to need to redefine the more than ten category in to higher values !

Again thank you to everyone that took part.

2 comments:

  1. And...there are some very skilled enablers out there -- that may have bumped up the numbers too.

    ReplyDelete