07 February 2014

Press Release - Filofax Spring Organiser Collection 2014


Here is a sneak preview of our stunning Spring organiser collection that will be hitting our virtual shelves very soon. The collection is all about colour and a celebration of Spring.

Our two Cover Story designs come to life in floral bursts and English blossom prints, while Willow print is subtle and elegant. Fashion favourite, Patent is updated with smattering of cool pastel shades and in complete contrast there’s a new vivid hot pink Domino in high gloss finish.

If your style is a little more refined and classic, The Original reveals two new colours with more to look forward to later in the year. Pennybridge and Saffiano get colour updates and Fusion’s contemporary microfibre looks sleek in new stone.

Leather organiser lovers, please don’t despair – our gorgeous new leather collection will be launched in early Summer with sumptuous soft nappa leather and the most beautiful burnished tones and textures to look forward to.

For tablet users there’s a wide collection of cases, folios and organisers to be revealed soon, offering complete flexibility to combine the benefits of paper and technology, or use separately.

At Filofax we like to think that we start the story and you bring it to life with your own unique and personal finishing touches.

Keep checking Philofaxy for all the latest news on the release of the new Filofax range.

32 comments:

  1. The cream Original looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, that's the one I would like to see.

      Delete
    2. I am loving the originals :)

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing the Nappa leather ones, I love the soft feel of Nappa. Love the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I won't be buying anything, but it's always great to see the new offerings :)

      Delete
  3. I like the look of all of these but I can't wait to see the new leather ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see the Original in lavender or lilac :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am waiting for the new leather line to come out this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer can't come soon enough!

    These new colours are exciting, and I may yet get that Red Original :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very excited to see the entire line of new offerings. I just hope it won't be too long until they're also available in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girly and pastels. No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Question: is this a post of the press release regarding the new collection *and* an announcement that philofaxy.com is now owned by Filofax?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve - I know you now have great relations with Letts Filofax. However, it is surely important to only print their marketing company's press release/ propaganda (depending on your viewpoint) by clearly stating that it is a press release and not necessarily the views of the Philofaxy community. Many of us would never wish Philofaxy to be seen accepting every word we are fed!

      Delete
    2. Yes this is a Press Release as you will see from the tags on the post. I've now added 'Press Release' to the subject of the post to make it clear.

      Due to circumstances outside of my control and given very very tight time scales we had to go with the text as provided by Filofax UK.

      It seemed to cover most of the questions likely to arise from the limited number of products launched at this time of year. This is no different to previous launches if you look back to this time last year.

      And no we are not owned by Filofax, we remain independent of any one brand as I hope we will be able to demonstrate in the next few months....

      Delete
    3. Crystal clear.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  10. I've been hankering after a pocket Pennybridge but I'm not keen on the current colours. I'm hoping for a blue or green. I'm also looking forward to seeing nappa leather organisers too. Thank you for this preview, Steve and Filofax.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Red original please.... especially if there's a satchel bag to match!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So will these be available in the US, too? The website currently has a very tiny collection of personal size planners. I never did even see the teal malden on there. So US too?

    ReplyDelete
  13. When will these new planners be available to purchase????

    ReplyDelete
  14. The red original is the one drawing me in. Strange as I've never been a massive 'red' fan, but the red original is just screaming 'british' to me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Will be lovely to see the selection of new ideas in the Summer. Intrigued by the nappa leather. Though I must say, I am very happy with my ochre Malden, my fabulous 50th birthday gift from my uncle Douglas... bless his socks!! Best planner yet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's hell being a man! I see nothing for us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Instead of new colours, please get the pen loops right!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Frank at Filofax USA tells us that they hope to have some of the new range on their site in the next 4-6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh heavens.. seriously this just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. These filofaxes are now available to see in full on some other blogs. The pastels are really nice, from what I can tell the domino inside pockets have gone. The nude original is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete