07 January 2012

Web Finds 7 January 2012

So here are some I found this week in between finishing off the mince pies and Christmas Cake and taking down the Christmas Tree.
Also:

Yearbooks
Philofaxy posts in electronic book format for you to download, print out, put on your portable device and carry around or on your eReader for late night reading. Just send the pdf files to your Kindle email address and you will always have something to read!

2011 PDF Format
ePub Format
    As you can see some of the files are still quite big, so please be patient downloading them.  All previous years are also available in the Files area.


    Enjoy

      8 comments:

      1. Wow!!! What a huge list of posts to wake up to - fabulous!!! Thanks - I so look forward to getting the internet up on a Saturday morning to read these, and thanks for including my posts.

        ReplyDelete
      2. Hi Steve - Blue Bonnet Reads seems to be linking to the Daisy Chain post...

        ReplyDelete
      3. Thanks for including my posts in the list!

        ReplyDelete
      4. wow thank you so much for the link to my blog!!

        ReplyDelete
      5. Great reading list to get stuck into! If anyone is interested, I'm selling my Vintage Rose Finchley in Personal size on eBay. You can see the details and the eBay link on my blog - link here
        x

        ReplyDelete
      6. Ooh - thanks for featuring me! Twice!!
        So much to read... thank you. Always love web finds.

        ReplyDelete
      7. oh, I love Saturdays! I have been picking away at reading the links all day and evening. The favourite part of my weekend! Thanks, Steve.

        ReplyDelete
      8. Great list for some Filofax reading for the weekend :) Thank you for putting it together and thank you for including my link.

        ReplyDelete