23 March 2013

Video Web Finds - 23 March 2013

Creating these posts these last couple of weeks has become very difficult. For some reason best known only to You Tube they are mixing in other videos in to my Filofax search string.

Take a look at this search and you will see what I mean. There are more videos that have no connection to Filofax by a considerable ratio compared to the ones we are looking for.

So if your video is missed out of any listing then you will have to accept my apologies, I do my best to make sure they are all included, but faced with a listing that goes on and on with non-Filofax videos included in it you will see why it's easy to miss one.  Including Filofax in the title of the video will help of course. But I'm convinced there should be more Filofax videos than I've found.


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link

Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Steve! Why don't you do sort of a "submission deadline" every friday or Thursday at a certain time or something. That way you dont have to do all that search and you are sure to receive just Filofax related videos.
    Maybe even create a new email account just for that so you have it all in one place? Just a suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the forth video doesn't have a FF, it's another binder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it has to be a filofax brand, as long as it's a planner then many people are still interested ;)

      Delete