03 April 2014

Filofax Tip No. 8

So today's tip.

If you regularly go out and leave your Filofax at home because you are just going to walk the dog or you are just going to the supermarket. However, if you are like me and your short term memory has this tendency for you to forget things that you want to remember for later..... why not carry a Filofax Mini?

The Mini is great as a notebook, you can put some paper and a pen in it and it tucks in your pocket or jacket pocket and you will always have a pen and paper to hand.

Now the clever bit... paper in Mini size will slot on to the top or bottom three rings of an A5. So you don't have to rewrite those notes, just take the page out and pop it in to the A5 at the relevant place. See this previous post.

It also works for personal but you need to snip a corner off the page to avoid one of the rings. I snip the corners off before I put them in the mini and then they will be ready to use.

Until the next tip happy organising.  Check out other tips here.

8 comments:

  1. That's what my mini malden is for. It holds money too and fits into a jacket pocket. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my mini Guildford slim organiser for social events where I don't have enough space for my personal ff in my bag :-) when I can still feel fine for every moment I need to give out detailed information or love to make a note about a new contact. I feel the 21st centurely is not for the e-solutions only but for a sofisticated make up of both in a smart combibation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Combinations* was meant, but physical keyboard is more suitable to correct typing than touch screen devices my friends ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And *century* of course! Please forgive me for the typos that I hate myself..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tip! I am indeed quite concerned about not breaking my back when carrying too much paper. The A5 + Mini looks like a winning combination to me. Plus it helps justifying the buying of 2 organizers instead of one...

    ReplyDelete