23 February 2016

Web Finds - 23 February 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Filofax Domino Planners - Review & My Set up - Bloggin' Mamacita
  2. Mi Nueva Agenda 2016/ Filofax Personal - Yayasprvlogs
  3. Minimalisme - Mon Filofax (agenda, organiseur, carnet, planer...) - Sirène Bio
  4. Planner Setup: Personal Filofax Ochre Malden (February 2016) - Missfilofax
  5. Filofax Original Nude Personal Size Walkthrough - Planner Pampering
  6. SET-UP dell'agenda FILOFAX PERSONAL. - Deborah B
  7. Gillio Mia Cara unboxing ( Filofax) - Manchmai Sonne
  8. // filofax tag // - Plannerlovinglulu 
  9. Filofax planner set up and diy dividers - anonymous planner
  10. Filofax Planner Setup 2016 [DEUTSCH] - Palestblue
  11. GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER! - Kerri Tallman
  12. Overview of the Gillio Pocket Agenda  - Planner 77
  13. Filofax Freitag #33 New Setup 2016 A5 - Bienesbeautybude
  14. FILOFAX SETUP #2 * 8888 DINGE * - 8888 Dinge
  15. Filofax Original Red Pillarbox - Setup - Sara D
  16. Filofax Aqua Malden Setup and Plan with me February 2016 - My Summer Touch
  17. Gillio Mia Cara Set Up ( Filofax) - Manchmal Sonne
  18. My FiloFax Personal Planner update - HBF At Fifty
  19. Setup filofax personal ITA - Butterfly planner - How I setup my filofax planner - Alixia nel paese del web
  20. Review of Gillio Pocket Mia Cara in Yale Blue/Light Blue - Alancynvideo
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. Filofax Planner pages for January 2016 (late post)... - Ink'd paper by Mae
  2. My week #201 - Paper Lovestory
  3. My weeks 5 & 6 - She's Eclectic
  4. Plan with me #week 8 - Plan with me
  5. My Week #7 In Review (2016) - Joanny White
  6. My Week #7 - Polkadotparadiso
  7. MTN WEEKLY - Letters in November
  8. 2016 Planner Layouts, Weeks# 8 - Angie Hales Creates
Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment