10 April 2016

Readers Favourite Organiser - Cori

Thank you to Cori  for sharing with us her favourite organiser. 

1. What is your favourite organizer (Make/Model/Size)?

At the moment, my Day-Timer Malibu in the Personal Size. It's Rose Gold and was a complete impulse purchase. I was having second thoughts until I started using it and I fell in love with it.

2. How long have you owned it?

The Malibu I've had since July 2015. Started using it in August.

3. What is it that you like about it so much? 

The personal size fits nicely in my hand and my purse. I can take it everywhere with me.

4. Do you use it all the time?

Malibu: Yes, it is never very far from me.

5. Do you think the design could be improved in any way? How?

Malibu: For the personal size, I don't think there should be those two smaller pockets along the back notepad pocket. I took a seam ripper to mine to open it up and make it one big pocket.

And here us a photograph of my favourite organiser


Thank you Cori, check out her blog at: http://talesfromapolkcountygirl.com/

If you would like to share with us the details of your favourite organiser, please contact steve @ philofaxy dot com 

3 comments:

  1. I've always loved the Malibu. May I ask where you purchased the page lifter? TIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gods I love the Malibu too. I really want it in bright red! The only thing that stops me from buying one (aside from the prices!) is that everything I read says it's totally unstructured, and ultimately if my planner is too floppy I know I'll never use it :-( Anything I use has to be able to double up as my writing surface sometimes, can't rely on having a table (or whatever) to rest it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ordered the new Rose Pink. It's already on back-order so I have to be patient. I love your idea of ripping the back seam. Makes for a more functional pocket.

    ReplyDelete